Aeroshell Oil 100 for Sale
NON-DISPERSANT TYPE AIRCRAFT PISTON ENGINE OILS
AEROSHELL Oils 80, 100, 120 are mineral oil based aircraft piston engine oils. All grades are approved for SAE J-1966 specifications (formerly MIL-L-6082E) for ashless non- dispersant aircraft piston engine oils.
AEROSHELL Oils are primarily used in aircraft piston engines during break-in. Consult your aircraft engine builder or overhaul facility for specific recommendations.
AEROSHELL Oils are approved for use in all four-cycle aircraft engines that DO NOT require ashless dispersant (AD Type) oils.
• AEROSHELL Oils are straight mineral oils blended with selected HVI paraffinic basestocks and the include a pour point depressant additive to provide improved fluidity at lower temperatures
• HVI Paraffinic Basestocks provide outstanding oil film strength and viscosity under most operating conditions.
• SAE J 1966 Approval assures these lubricants have been thoroughly tested and evaluated to provide excellent lubrication in aircraft piston engines not requiring ashless dispersant type oils.
Note: For older aircraft engines please consult the engine builder’s manual for specific lubrication recommendations and specifications.
• SAE J-1966 (formerly MIL-L-6082E) Approved
• Aviation Viscosity Grades 80, 100, and 120
• Equivalent SAE Grades 40, 50 and 60
AeroShell straight mineral oils are blended from
selected high viscosity index base stocks.
These oils do not contain additives except for a
small quantity of pourpoint depressant (which is
added when improved fluidity at very low temperature
is required) and an anti-oxidant
OUR BEST OFFER!