Aeroshell Oil 100 for Sale
Aircraft piston engine oils
AeroShell Oils are straight mineral oils used primarily during break-in of most four-stroke cycle certificated aviation piston engines.
AeroShell Oils are blended from selected high viscosity index base stocks and contain pour point depressants for improved fluidity at cold temperatures. AeroShell Oils are available in Aviation Grades 65, 80, 100 and 120 (SAE equivalent grades 30, 40, 50 and 60.).
• four-stroke cycle certificated aircraft reciprocating piston engines when use of an ashless dispersant (AD) oil is not required
• used for break-in of most certificated four-stroke cycle aviation piston engines. The duration and lubrication for break-in vary, so aircraft owners should refer to the original engine manufacturer and/or overhaul facility for specific recommendations.
• antique aircraft, which operate with very low oil temperatures or in aircraft that, have previously been run exclusively on mineral oil for an extended period of time
• contain a pour point depressant for improved fluidity at cold temperatures
• compatible with most other aviation oils
• available in a full range of viscosity grades to meet your requirements.
• AeroShell Oil 80 is USDA approved for use in meat and poultry processing plants where there is no possible contact between lubricant and edible product
• the former MIL-L-6082E
• SAE J-1966
|SAE Viscosity Grade||30||40||50||60|
@ 100°C, cSt
SUS @ 210°F
|Gravity, °API @ 60°F||D1298||28.0||27.0||27.5||25.5|
|Pour Point, °C||D97||-4(-20)||1(-17)||7(-14)||12(-11)|
|Flash Point, min. COC °C||D92||230||240||250||250|
|Carbon Residue, wt%.||D189||0.20||0.30||0.40||0.50|
|Neutralization No., TAN-E||D664||0.01||0.01||0.02||0.02|
|Sulfur, wt%. max||X-ray1||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|Cu corrosion, 212°F||D130||1||1||1||1|
|Ash Content, wt% max||D482||0.006||0.006||0.006||0.006|
Handling & Safety Information
For information on the safe handling and use of this product, refer to its Material Safety Data Sheet at http://www.shell-lubricants.com/msds/.
AeroShell straight mineral oils are blended from
selected high viscosity index base stocks.
These oils do not contain additives except for a
small quantity of pourpoint depressant (which is
added when improved fluidity at very low temperature
is required) and an anti-oxidant
OUR BEST OFFER!